Sunday, March 11
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Looking to join a supper club? Want to learn about significant foods in other people’s lives? Or maybe you just want to make new friends and enjoy good food. Whatever your mission, the Slow Food Supper Club is for you. It’s an evening of conviviality celebrating good, clean, and fair food—potluck style!
Join Slow Food Columbus on Sunday, March 11, for our inaugural supper club hosted by Board Member Jim Budros at his home in Bexley. Bring a dish that plays an important role in your life. A casserole recipe passed down from your great-grandmother. The roast chicken your dad cooks every Sunday night. Or simply your favorite dish to share with friends. Slow Food Supper Club is all about sharing YOUR heritage foods.
Here’s how to participate at our first supper:
– Registration is limited to 22 (so don’t wait to RSVP!). The event is free — but RSVP is required to reserve your spot.
– Select an appetizer, main dish, side, or dessert to bring.
– Wood-burning ovens/broiler/
– Prepare food for 10-12 modest portions. And bring your own serve ware.
– All dishes must include allergen/ingredient information.
– Location will be sent to those who RSVP through Evite. No additional unregistered guests will be accommodated.
Want to host a future Slow Food Supper Club potluck? E-mail Board Member Michael Lantow at email@example.com